New Kid on the block Oregon IHunter

1Hunter

My main interest has been in Archery for the last 50 years. Think it's time to
look at some new avenues and long range hunting has knocked at the door.

I am looking at the Savage 111 Long Range Rifle, 7mm Rem Mag as a beginning tool. Comes with a Brake and Cheek Support, will add a Tact
scope. Will start asking questions from there.

1Hunter

I found setting up a member intro is a bit more trickey than picking out a weapon. especially when you have more specs on range ballistics, powder
and trajectile and it takes a computer to sort it all out.

I'm over at Prineville, OR we have a couple of ranges I'm checking out.
1000 yds and better. I was a resident of your fair city for some 34 years.
I do like the high desert.

1Hunter

1HUNTER,

if you want to bring that item to the range on Monday, 4-16-13, I'll bring the other. I usually go on Mondays and Wednesdays, but will not this coming Wednesday the 18th.

1HUNTER,

if you want to bring that item to the range on Monday, 4-16-13, I'll bring the other. I usually go on Mondays and Wednesdays, but will not this coming Wednesday the 18th.

Fred, did you change your calendar? It should read April. and Monday is the 15th.
and yes.

numbers numbers numbers. didn't change the calendar, hahaha, if you don't care, I will post-date a check for the 24th of this month. I was refiguring my budget/bills. im going to be pretty busy for the week after payday, getting ready to go north and see my daughter and grankids. don't want to be distracted and temporarily forget about the scope.
ever since the motorcycle crash in 01, ive had some problems/challenges with my short term memory. if I focus on something intensely enough long enough, I remember things.
broke my neck in 5 places and cracked open my skull. was a nasty day.
I finally quit riding motorcycles 3 years ago. sure do miss it when summer is here.

if you don't like this idea, that's ok too.
I forgot to get your phone number the other day. and I havnt been able to access Hotmail to get your email. forgot to write it down. my phone is--360-470-4392

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.