• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Kelbly's varmint stock

Dan Tucker

This is a Kelbly's varmint stock that is brand new. It is inletted and will work for a Kodiac or Black Bear short action RB/RP. The new Black Bear action has the same foot print as the Kodiac. The barrel will take up to a Heavy varmint contour. This stock does not have the bottom cut out below the receiver so it can be set up several different ways depending on how the action is cut and set up. You could use the stock as an ADL or single shot as it is right now or have the bottom cut to either use a BDL or a DBM set up. If it was to be used as a single shot I would have the area filled in where it could be set up as a ADL. Hope all this makes since to everyone.:) Great stock and very lite in weight and is in a woodland camo. Right now they told me their is a 6 to 7 month wait on a stock and I have a lot more in this stock than what it is listed for.

SOLD

listed elsewhere

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
TTT.....this is the best yard sale bargain you will find. Paying for the shipping this is right at about half what I paid for the stock.

Last edited: