• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New in box Christensen arms ridgeline 30-06(cheap!)

paulatherton21

received_2229494307080021.jpeg Have a brand new Christensen arms ridge line in a 30-06... Asking 1425 shipped. Rifle has the green color stock... Will also trade towards Nightforce, Swarovski, or custom actions and proof light barrel. Thanks

Last edited:
My guess is the cartridge, but still figured at the price it wouldn't last an hour. People keep questioning why so cheap?? I'm just returning the favor... I got a great deal and wanted to pass it along to someone that can put it to use!

I think you are right. I had a custom in 30-06 that I had to sell pennies on the dollar due to it being an 06. Personally I like the 30-06, it's a do all caliber for the most part and you can get ammo anywhere. GLWS.

Will add an extreme outer limit(EOL ) extremepod bipod(7-10") for an extra 200 bucks... So 1625 with EOL bipod... You will still need to purchase a pic rail separately. The rifle does not have one. Thanks

this is amazing it hasn't sold! it's got to be the 06 thing??? If I didn't just get 2 ridgelines I would snag it just because the price is awesome.

Recent Posts