New Here

Josh Smith

Hello,

I think there was something said about introducing myself when I signed up.

My name is Josh. I grew up with shotguns, pistols and .22 rifles. Living in Indiana I didn't have a centerfire rifle until well past 20. I currently have an idea that I'm going to make cheap bulk rimfire ammo shoot 1MOA at 100yds, and have gotten fairly close (1.048MOA). Still working on it.

I carry a 1911 I built using an RIA mil-spec frame, barrel and slide. Everything else is new, and with proper ammo the pistol will shoot 2" at 25yds. It was based on the MEUSOC pistol, but I added or deleted as I needed.

I'm left handed.

I am a wannabe gunwriter and ammo tester; if you Google my name (Josh Smith or Joshua M. Smith) along with gun terms and "test", you'll likely kick something up.

I like mustard on my biscuits.

I don't like talking about myself much and this has been a tortuous affair right here, so I'm going to close. But the forums look great, and I'm glad to be here.

Thank you,

Josh

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.