new here

parashooter82

Howdy,

Living in North Dakota right now, so i have plenty of space to reach out and touch and animal. LOL I'm not new to long range shooting by any shot, but I have not taken any long range shots on an animal. Not to many long shot options in Louisiana, where I'm from. I'm currently running my custom 6.5 creedmoor with a USoptics scope. I'm loving being able to stretch her legs out to a mile up here in the Teddy Roosevelt grasslands. I'm prior Army 11B2P, contractor, and police man. Currently working in the oil industry in the Bakken. Thanks for having me. Cheers!

Howdy,

Living in North Dakota right now, so i have plenty of space to reach out and touch and animal. LOL I'm not new to long range shooting by any shot, but I have not taken any long range shots on an animal. Not to many long shot options in Louisiana, where I'm from. I'm currently running my custom 6.5 creedmoor with a USoptics scope. I'm loving being able to stretch her legs out to a mile up here in the Teddy Roosevelt grasslands. I'm prior Army 11B2P, contractor, and police man. Currently working in the oil industry in the Bakken. Thanks for having me. Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.