New here......Help me build a Tack Driver??

ss7mm

would you possibly e-mail the specs of the Nesika to me as well ([email protected]), I've been in touch with both Richard and Kirby before they whent hunting but am sat on the edge of my seat waiting for a quote for a 7mm AM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If it's not too rude a question could you give me an idea of the cost of your "care package" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If the price is right, Kirby will get his first UK order - can't wait to see one work on Roe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ok thanks everyone!

I was more worried about the cost of reloading, but it doesnt seem to bad. I hope kirby smacks a big one up North!

ss7mm,

Just a quick note from up north. Windier then hell today, cooler though so that will be good for the rut.

Lots of fun.

Hey, by the way, I forgot to charge you for the lefthand version you just posted, will get back to you on that bill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.