New here from Pa

jevyod

Hello, here from Central Pa. I am also a member on 24 hr, Firing Line, Cast Boolits, and Accurate Reloading with the same handle in all of them. Shooting is my hobby and what I like to do after a stressful day. Shoot mainly rifles, and not long range (yet) My favorites are a 358 Winchester built off a Mauser Action, And a Ruger M77 MkII in 260 Rem my dad gave to me in 2003. I am also working on putting together a 280 AI off a Savage action, with a 1:8.5 twist so I can shoot the Absolute Hammers. I do reload, started in 07. My hunting so far has been primarily woods hunting here in the state, where a long shot is 100 yards. Most are 50-75, so I really watch what bullets I use. Am definitely not a pro like some guys here. I really am becoming a pretty big Hammer bullet fan. Have used them several years in my 260 Rem, and really like them. Unfortunately I usually only get 3 tags a year, so my experience with them is limited to 4 deer. But what I have seen has impressed me.
Along with shooting/ reloading, I also enjoy fishing. Trout in the spring, and river Smallies in the summer. Also an occasional King salmon trip in Lake Ontario. I am not an old guy, 35 years young. I am here primarily to learn what I can,

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.