New here from AZ.

For those of you who have spent a summer in AZ, or who live here, I have a saying I think you will appreciate and relate to:

"We live here (in AZ) because; if we are going to Hell, we are already used to it. And if not, we can appreciate what we are missing!"

I think summer is finally over, for this year. We wear jackets for temperatures below 85 degrees.

Heading up to the small bore silhouette match this morning and it's a very nice 55°, and of course it will warm up to 80° but hey, better then 110°.

Hell ain't got nothing on us for sure LOL

Heading up to the small bore silhouette match this morning and it's a very nice 55°, and of course it will warm up to 80° but hey, better then 110°.

Hell ain't got nothing on us for sure LOL
I'd almost kill for that, in the summer. We get that for the winter. Very seldom gets down to freezing. Typically a low of about 43⁰ with a high in the mid 60⁰ to upper 80⁰. Just those three to five months, used to be three to four months, where we cook eggs on the sidewalk and brownies, cookies, or cakes in the cars, windows rolled up.

I'd almost kill for that, in the summer. We get that for the winter. Very seldom gets down to freezing. Typically a low of about 43⁰ with a high in the mid 60⁰ to upper 80⁰. Just those three to five months, used to be three to four months, where we cook eggs on the sidewalk and brownies, cookies, or cakes in the cars, windows rolled up.

Yup, it's that time of the year. Today was 75 by 1 pm when we finished the match. Odd thought that it wasn't windy, especially at the range by Three Points (west of Tucson). Wind is usually blowing there.

We have to enjoy the next 5 to 6 months, before hell comes back