New guy

dennis47

Just getting into long range shooting. Working on load data now for 300 PRC. I had a good load with IMR 7977 but can't find that at the moment so picked up some IMR 8133 and read the threads on it here and decided I should join to learn and share. Lives in minnesota and enjoying shooting all types of weapons.

Welcome from central Wisconsin! I'm actually from Minnesota originally.

Times are tough right now and it can be difficult to get your hands on what components you need. I'm probably part of the problem. I used to go to my local gun shop and get powder and primers when I was running low. Now it's a constant search and due to hazmat charges I buy as much as the supplier lets me so I only have 1 hazmat fee.

Enjoy this forum, it's a great bunch of people who have a wealth of information and are happy to help out fellow shooters.

Just getting into long range shooting. Working on load data now for 300 PRC. I had a good load with IMR 7977 but can't find that at the moment so picked up some IMR 8133 and read the threads on it here and decided I should join to learn and share. Lives in minnesota and enjoying shooting all types of weapons.
Welcome from North Alabama. You will get all the help you could imagine from members here. This is a good group of people with lots of experience.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.