New guy with 1st build

KSB209

I am not trying to start another debate about which round is better or more accurate because that has been beaten to death. Just if you were going to buy a new rifle what round would you chamber it in for my use?

I am not trying to start another debate about which round is better or more accurate because that has been beaten to death. Just if you were going to buy a new rifle what round would you chamber it in for my use?

What is your use? A case could be made for a .223, .308, 7RM, etc. Need to specify what it is you're trying to accomplish.

What are going to do with it?I shoot an 6.5 creedmore out to 1000 at paper and to 600 or so on deer.Getting a 338 edge ready for shooting paper way out there and hunting at ranges past 600.

Sorry guys this was a duplicate post and I can't figure out how to delete it. I have another post with the same topic below with more info on what I am trying to do

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.