New Guy Questions

Well since I had some time on my hands, sitting here in Iraq on MWR duty, I thought I would mess around with this. Here is what I came up with.
In Exable when it says the fourh bar it is talking about the fourh large bar, which would be the eighth bar overall. When it is saying IPHY is 33 that is the number of clicks that is needed to make hits at 600. This is just over 8 M.O.A. I all the numbers work with each other, and are correct.

Eaglet,

Your screen shots are what I come up with as well, I'm counting even bars (2 MOA) even & I should hit 600 at the large 2 MOA bar ( Bar #4) but I hit on the 8th.

Sorry I was late getting back to everyone, I just got back from Arizona on a Coues Deer hunt where I again proved that I had to hold double for a 469 yards shot a a Coues Buck.

Maybe I'm reading somthing wrong in the scope oe the software I'm not sure but I'm calling NightForce Monday to get it figured out, I'll post back & let everyone know what they say.

Thanks for all the help.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts