New guy, likes old guns.

Mitch Rapp

Hey all, yall let Okies in this place?

this place always comes up in my Google searches so I figured I would go ahead and join. Probably be mainly a registered lurker, as I am a bit short on long range sticks. I have had some nice ones, but my collection got culled due to medical bills a while back. Building my stuff back now, but my collection took a bit of a different twist. My only scoped centerfire at the moment is this 1903A4 replica.

1903A4001-1.jpg

I know 3 shot groups don't tell the whole story but this is what she did the last time I had her out at 200 yards.

1903group.jpg

The load that she ended up liking was the one I had the least of, figures huh?

Anyway, thanks in advance for all the info I will be gaining, I know how to use the search function and will be doing so!

The wind and dust blew us all over the country, you'll find an okie most anywhere you go. Parents and grandparents did the heavy lifting, but my grandfather called me okie as often as he did by name.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.