New guy from Washington

Spoonman

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I'm from western Washington. I grew up hunting and fishing and just generally love being outdoors. I was a archery hunter for a long time and also a competition shooter, I shot for PSE and Bowtech for a combined 5 years. I also shot rifle here and there but as of 6-7 years ago I have pretty much just hunted with a rifle. I chase after bear, elk, and deer (in that order) all over Washington, Idaho, and Montana. I enjoy reading and learning on various forums.

I am in the hills East of Port Angeles.

Did you mention reloading?

w2TnwzT.jpg

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I'm from western Washington. I grew up hunting and fishing and just generally love being outdoors. I was a archery hunter for a long time and also a competition shooter, I shot for PSE and Bowtech for a combined 5 years. I also shot rifle here and there but as of 6-7 years ago I have pretty much just hunted with a rifle. I chase after bear, elk, and deer (in that order) all over Washington, Idaho, and Montana. I enjoy reading and learning on various forums.
Welcome to the forum Mike from Tennessee boy you're in the right place I would love to hunt elk we got bear in eastern Tennessee and of coarse we have deer
ECCDF917-1153-4E49-81A1-F861B7D21EC1.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts