New guy from north Texas

New guy from small town Texas. Enjoying cruising the site for any and all info! Really have a love for all things outdoors. Enjoying backpack hunting and competing in prs and nrl Shoots. Have already met some great guys on here buying ammo that has been impossible to find! (6.5prc)
Welcome to this Forum. From GA The BEST Long Range Hunting Shooting Forum on the internet. But the best thing about this forum is the members. There is more knowledge in this forum along with the most helpful people. Please share your experiences and knowledge with all of us as well!!!
God Bless
Len & Jill

Welcome to this Forum. From GA The BEST Long Range Hunting Shooting Forum on the internet. But the best thing about this forum is the members. There is more knowledge in this forum along with the most helpful people. Please share your experiences and knowledge with all of us as well!!!
God Bless
Len & Jill
Welcome from Tomball Texas my family is working on the 6th generation here, things or changing. I hope your small town stays small ,so called progress will be taking my private shooting range too soon .

Welcome and make yourself at home. A lot of great information on many things on here so take in what works for you.
Don't be afraid to share your experiences as we all can always learn more.

Welcome from SE Texas. I lurked for a year or two, jumped in and im enjoying the community. Very helpful.
I know there's a 1000yd range somewhere SE of Dallas? My local range only goes to 500.. but it is only 12 minutes from the house 👏👏
Are you familiar with that 1000yd range? A few of us down here would love to send a few at 1000!