New guy from New Mexico

NW NM hunter

Hello, I'm a new guy from NM. I grew up shooting from a young age. For the last several years it has been mostly waterfowl, but now that my son is getting big game hunting age, I'm going to get more into shooting and big game hunting.

I've been lurking for a bit and want to give Veteran a big thank you I've picked up a couple pounds of powder thanks to him. This seems to be a great community. I have also enjoyed the beenmoor thread.

Hello, I'm a new guy from NM. I grew up shooting from a young age. For the last several years it has been mostly waterfowl, but now that my son is getting big game hunting age, I'm going to get more into shooting and big game hunting.

I've been lurking for a bit and want to give Veteran a big thank you I've picked up a couple pounds of powder thanks to him. This seems to be a great community. I have also enjoyed the beenmoor thread.
That is good stuff ,getting into big game hunting for/with your son, thanks for joining.

Welcome from SE Texas. You have found a truly great place to spend time with a great group of people.

I spent four years at Kirtland AFB and did a bunch of fishing on the San Juan. Loved it and still like to visit the state.

I actually applied for mule deer in 2b and c but I'm sure I'll be getting my money back on those...😉

Recent Posts