New guy from Kansas

avidbowhunter

I've always had a passion for shooting. I've been reloading for over 15 years. I started to get the bug to shoot long range several years ago but had to drive a long way to shoot. A couple of years ago a range out to 1360 yds opened up 45 minutes from my house, so now I'm finally going to get into it.

I've watch your videos and read forum posts for a while and decided to join. My main decision right now is I can't decide whether to build my .243 into a LR rifle or finally jump on the 6.5 cm bandwagon. Thanks for letting me join and I hope everyone hits there mark in the year to come. As always (aim small miss small).

Welcome Kansasian. Glad to have ya.
One requirement to be here is a healthy ability to discern when someone is being serious or joking. Because there can be some serious discussions here but we like to keep it lite also.
Be prepared, if you go CM, you will suffer a barrage of insults. Not from me of course. I'll only give you serious meaningful advice such as the following…..
When you purchase your CM, make sure to pick up a nice pair of thick fuzzy socks so your man hood will rest comfortably in your dresser.

Welcome Kansasian. Glad to have ya.
One requirement to be here is a healthy ability to discern when someone is being serious or joking. Because there can be some serious discussions here but we like to keep it lite also.
Be prepared, if you go CM, you will suffer a barrage of insults. Not from me of course. I'll only give you serious meaningful advice such as the following…..
When you purchase your CM, make sure to pick up a nice pair of thick fuzzy socks so your man hood will rest comfortably in your dresser.

I have a very dry sense of humor and I'm a big smart aleck so the jokes about a needmoore won't bother me. I'm sure I'll get the same from a round that is older than dirt(.243). But it's a great round and a big plus it's a 6mm lol.
I know both will get to that range, plus both will take down a deer. One of these days I need to make up my mind on which one to go with