New guy from Georgia.

jtf3635

I recently learned about this place from a mentor of mine. I'm a life long learner on most things in life that involves working with my hands or research/data based. Due to my love for data, reloading is something that I'm very interested in! I'm not sure where to start when reloading 5.56/.223 for precision. I'm currently operating out of a semi auto and want to buy single stage press/equipment that I can grow with as experience increases. I'm currently a Marksmanship instructor for soldiers, increasing lethality amongst the force is truly a passion of mine.

Thank you again for allowing me to join the community.

Last edited:
I recently learned about this place from a mentor of mine. I'm a life long learner on most things in life that involves working with my hands or research/data based. Due to my move for data, reloading is something that I'm very interested in! I'm currently a Marksmanship instructor for soldiers, increasing lethality amongst the force is truly a passion of mine.

Welcome
If you need anything please contact us.
Social Circle, GA
Len & Jill

Welcome from Montana.
Started reloading in 1967 and thought I knew a lot until I got here and learned so much and in the years since I have become a better reloader now.
Give it a few years and you will see what I mean.

I recently learned about this place from a mentor of mine. I'm a life long learner on most things in life that involves working with my hands or research/data based. Due to my love for data, reloading is something that I'm very interested in! I'm not sure where to start when reloading 5.56/.223 for precision. I'm currently operating out of a semi auto and want to buy single stage press/equipment that I can grow with as experience increases. I'm currently a Marksmanship instructor for soldiers, increasing lethality amongst the force is truly a passion of mine.

I don't know if you helped train my son in Custer's old reg. but he recently transitioned to the national guard and a local police force near Albany... he was originally in the first group of soldiers a few years ago that had the newer longer more better training...lol... back on track... he out scored the long term deputies on his first attempt... thank you for your service and passion.

Last edited:
I don't know if you helped train my son in Custer's old reg. but he recently transitioned to the national guard and a local police force near Albany... he was originally in the first group of soldiers a few years ago that had the newer longer more better training...lol... back on track... he out scored the long term deputies on his first attempt... thank you for your service and passion.
The 22 week basic training has proven great increases with marksmanship. I train many of the drill sergeants ensuring the information they deliver is the most accurate and digestible.