New Guy-Brass Clean Out

Chico guy

Howdy All. I'm a new member to the forum. I've been reading quit a few posts over the last several years and finally decided to jump in. The ammo crunch and scarcity of supplies (especially brass) is a contributing factor to me leaving the shadows. I've separated all the once fired brass I had laying around and was putting it out there as a good will gesture if anyone is interested (I don't have classified posting privilege , so posting here) . Not really looking to sell, would rather trade or pay it forward. Piece counts approximate. Message if interested. I'm light on 6.5 PRC and .280AI brass if anyone is feeling especially generous.

350-400 .308 Nickel Plated Federal and Speer
150 .45 Auto
35 30-30
100 .357
100 .38 Special
250 .223 Rem /.556 (mixed mostly Federal)
150 9MM
40 .270 Win
150 .40 S&W
40 338 Win Mag (Winchester)

Welcome, I don't have any of what your looking for but I bet someone will able to help ya.
Just curious, is this all brass you have fired perhaps or is it range brass you picked up?

Welcome, I don't have any of what your looking for but I bet someone will able to help ya.
Just curious, is this all brass you have fired perhaps or is it range brass you picked up?
The .308, .40, and .223 are mine. The rest came from my Father in Law who I told I liked to reload. I guess he thinks I reload any caliber even for guns I don't have. I don't think any are random range pick ups. I also have some 30-06 (Remington) maybe 40 or so that I shot .
and thanks for the Welcome!

If ya wanna make some coin if the pay it forward trade doesn't work out, PM me for what ya might have left.
Gotta respect a new member and the pay it forward line😭

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.