New Gunwerks LRF

Ua26fitter

Looking to possibly update my LRF (SIG Kilo 220) this summer with something that has a ballistics calculator and the other bells and whistles biult in. What's the word on the new Gunwerks setup?
I'm contemplating a sig 2400, possibly a combo bino/LRF or the gunwerks.
I don't want to buy something and then the new version come out.
I typically keep my gear for many years as long as it is quality and continues to function well.

I have a really hard time getting behind a combo unit due to glass quality. I'm not willing to step backwards on that. Currently love my 10x Razors.

Kris

I got the new Vortex Furry HD with Applied Ballistics about a week ago. I have only shot with it out to 523 yds but it was dead on for the firing solution. I had a lot of wind going on as well but the elevation correction was perfectly inline with my Kestrel 5700. I paid $1,200 on midway with discount that they had going. The glass is very clear and the low light performance is great. It ranged a 10" white steel plate with ease at 523 yds. That's as far as I've been able to shot with it at the moment. I was using a Sig 2200 MR along with my Kestrel.

I got a pair of Leica 3200 RF binos last year and couldn't be happier. The glass quality is top tier and the ranging power is exceptional. You would be impressed. Also have the Gunwerks BR2, and it works well overall, though I am partial to combinations as it simplifies things a bit to be able to glass and range with the same device. I'm waiting to see what Gunwerks next RF turns out to be. They are working on it now and have some out for testing.

I have the BR2 and think it's a great rangefinder, just a little bulky for hunting. I'm very excited for the new Revic rangefinder. My brother has been testing one and his initial impressions have been very positive.

I'll probably take the plunge when they become available.

I have the BR2 and think it's a great rangefinder, just a little bulky for hunting. I'm very excited for the new Revic rangefinder. My brother has been testing one and his initial impressions have been very positive.

I'll probably take the plunge when they become available.
Good news, bud. đź‘Ť