New gun builds!!!

ducksandbucks

Well I got two new rifles I'm building, a 260 Rem and a 338 Lapua. I ordered a Brux 28 inch heavy contour 1:8 twist for the 260..... and a krieger 30 inch custom contour 1.35inch at the receiver down to 1 inch at the muzzle 1:9.35 twist for the lapua... then I have a defiance machine defiant action ordered for the 260... that's as far as I am right now... still need the action for the lapua, both.manners stocks, two Jewell trigger, and two Scopes.... haha I have a ways to go but I'm excited to get em set up and push them and myself to the limits!

I'm a rebel and a deviant. And the gf says worse things sometimes.

I went with brux because they didn't have the 8 month wait that krieger had. But ends up ykrieger will be about 4 months out too for the big bore barrels... no reason really just trying out brux...

Oh I see . I don't think I would like an action with Deviant written on it , but I guess it's how it shoots that counts.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.