New Georgia Kid

sakorey

Hey, I joined up sometime a few months ago but never saw this topic thread so I thought I'd introduce myself.
Trying to get into long range shooting but still looking for a direction. I do some hunting but nothing beyond 100 yards.
Just trying to put together a versatile build that'll serve hunting, shooting, and possibly competition purposes should I choose to use it in any of those directions.
Also very interested in recreational machining and gunsmithing. Possibly to true up my own actions, etc.

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?
Thanks for having me!

So currently, I'm restricted to 100 yard outdoor shooting but I enjoy doing a lot of pistol and rifle shooting. I'd like to dabble in long range shooting but am currently working on a rifle to do so. I think I'll take my Tikka T3 and slowly build it up to a precision rifle. As of now, most of the shooting I do is messing around with my reloads and cast bullets since I just recently figured out powder coating.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts