New from western Washington

Glad to have you and I'm glad you clicked where you did because you definitely needed to join there is so much information here that anybody can learn something just ask anyone and we would all be more than happy to help with whatever you need

I only target shoot these days. Hunted when I was younger. 20 years working in the woods as a timber faller kinda took the fun/challenge out of hunting. Love to shoot though. All my friends still hunt and I'm pretty good at reloading and help them out. Currently doing load work on a savage 6.5-284, tikka 300 wsm , 300 weatherby vanguard, 300 prc. Got a dessert eagle 50 ae coming up when bullets come available. Really enjoy learning as much as sharing knowledge. Work full time and building a house out of pocket so it's a constant rob of time to shoot and reload but I really enjoy it.

Thanks to all. All ready got a suggestion I might try for the 300 weatherby from someone near my elevation from this site. Hoping to make a quick run over to the east side to do some plinking this Sunday. Buddy of mine in Moses lake says they're already worried about fire danger. Hard to believe with all the dam rain we've had here.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.