new from Virginia (backstrape)

backstrape

My name is Dan. I'm 41. married with 5 kids the oldest is Danielle 14 that has killed 2 elk 2 bear and alot of whitetail deer.next is Harvey 12 has killed 1 elk. 1 mule deer with his bow. 2 bear.alot of deer and turkey.next is Corbin he is 11 killed 1 bear alot of deer and turkey. He thinks he is going to tag out in montana this year with his bow.ha ha. But it keeps him practicing. Next is Meagan 9 loves to shoot.next is Cassie 7 she loves to go shoot 3d with me.so you have it. we are a close family. No TV or computer in our home. I'm doing this on my phone . I'm not a computer person. But I love reading the information on this forum. We love custom rifles.and being out west. We spend about 12 weeks a year out there something we take our horses and pack in with the family. About myself I'm a contractor. Build custom homes.and live and dream hunting and shooting. Bow or gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.