New from Ottawa, Ontario - Looking to sell a few Rangefinders

djbmw

Hi Everyone! I came across the forums when I was searching for interest on several military Rangefinders that I have, and see that several members had sold the same models I have in the past. I figure this would be a great place to make some acquaintances and post in the "For sale" forums as well. For reference, I have Two LPR 1's and one AN-GVS-5 military rangefinders that I'm looking to sell for parts or repair (they have not been tested). I also have an ATN 4-12x80 DNS-3A Day/Night Sniper Scope that's missing the magnifier and eyepiece.

Attachments

• 20201026_114852.jpg
    20201026_114852.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 20201026_111526.jpg
    20201026_111526.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! You'll have to show some participation in order to sell items.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm not really into hunting but I'll certainly chime in where I can. I just figure some of the members might have interest in these since I saw a few people jumping all over similar models in the Classifieds section several years back. Thanks again!

Make sure they are eyesafe laser! Big time issue selling and possessing non eyesafe lasers in US. Canada had a bunch of Russian non eyesafe lasers that will flat burn eyes out
The invisible beam can certainly blind someone if you fire the beam at a person at a distance of 2km or less,.. so care does need to be taken when taking distance measurements. To my knowledge there are no laws prohibiting the ownership or use of a laser measuring devices (laser pointers on the other hand have a ton of laws surrounding them)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.