New from NM

NMCOUES

Hunting for 50+ years. Have hunted deer, elk, bear, cougars, javelina, turkey, antelope, ibex, oryx, aoudad and moose in in several western states. LRH for about 5 years as a new challenge. Backpack and horse hunt. 30+ years Law Enforcement

Good luck with that. Seems the Californians have "discovered" NM & they are doing their best to fill it & flip it. I'm NM native & love it there, but sold my land & moved away when I saw the chg in political direction. I hope you can enjoy hunting & shooting there w/your grandkids for years to come. Thanks for your LEO service, too. Much appreciated.

Good luck with that. Seems the Californians have "discovered" NM & they are doing their best to fill it & flip it. I'm NM native & love it there, but sold my land & moved away when I saw the chg in political direction. I hope you can enjoy hunting & shooting there w/your grandkids for years to come. Thanks for your LEO service, too. Much appreciated.
I have never figured out why people leave some Shxxhole city or state because they don't like it and then want to change where they moved into a version of what they left.

I have never figured out why people leave some Shxxhole city or state because they don't like it and then want to change where they moved into a version of what they left.
I've pondered this myself many times & have no logical answer. It's sad though. I lived in WA & watched it get flipped. Then I lived in CO & watched it get flipped. Now NM. And I just left TX & it is filling up fast with Californians & east coast liberals so it's on its way to flipping, too.

You hope people would have the epiphany that the type of politician they are voting for is not making their lives better & they would vote differently after moving to avoid a repeat of what they left. But...they don't. What's that definition of insanity? Something about doing the same thing over & over again but expecting a different result; seems to fit in this case.

Not sure where you live in NM, but if you ever need a top notch riflesmith, Charley Robertson at Scorehigh in ABQ is the guy to see. Awesome work.

I've pondered this myself many times & have no logical answer. It's sad though. I lived in WA & watched it get flipped. Then I lived in CO & watched it get flipped. Now NM. And I just left TX & it is filling up fast with Californians & east coast liberals so it's on its way to flipping, too.

You hope people would have the epiphany that the type of politician they are voting for is not making their lives better & they would vote differently after moving to avoid a repeat of what they left. But...they don't. What's that definition of insanity? Something about doing the same thing over & over again but expecting a different result; seems to fit in this case.

Not sure where you live in NM, but if you ever need a top notch riflesmith, Charley Robertson at Scorehigh in ABQ is the guy to see. Awesome work.
Thanks for the info. I'll stop by next time I'm up there seeing the kids.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.