New from michigan

kc

Hi all my name is kc I am from the armpit of the USA, to far from Canada, just west of Flint Michigan..I am a Hunting and fishing fool, I upgrade my own firearms( riflebarrels)we have a tool and die company in the family so I have acsess to the CNCs from the Bridgeport, to a bunch of surface grinders and lathes.I have been busted up real bad due to all the surgerys (over 30) I have lost some of my spelling abilitys (memory). if I shoot a super MAG it will throw my back right out of place and I nearly have to crawl back to the car.I shoot a lot at Williams Gunsight's range, they have been real good to me. There have been a few times they have loaded my rifles into my trunk for me.I use a .308 that I am getting ready to re-barrel and blue print, my .223 tackdriver Remi it loves to reach out and touch woodchucks a few have been 475 yards and 500 yards thanks to a Nikon range finder. I know a few Dary Farmers that call after there cow has broke her leg from woodchucks I am on great terms with them. Lotsa Deer! and big the farm Deer are real good eating I cant use Bow, or a shotgun because of the recoil so the farmers who fill there land owner permitts always call me Thank you! and PTL! The .308 still has a good barrel but I am installing a Bartlien barrel in .260 Rem. I will just keep the .308 for another day.

Welcome to the site. Yep I had to give up big bang rifles to, due to back injury/operation and Arthritis in the shoulders. Suck, but that's OK, I'm a Handgun hunter now. Again welcome aboard!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts