new from colville washington

Thanks for the welcomes

I didn't shoot all year up until a few weeks prior to deer season. Not really in the mood at the time since component shortages. We smacked the deer at some good distances and it rekindled my spirit. Now I'm obsessing over a 6.5 prc. Got a 24" carbon barrel ordered up in 7 twist from xcaliber to try out. I just need to find a donor tikka action. I bought a chassis from mdt Friday but I have buyers remorse and im looking for a ag alpine Hunter, eh1 or game warden etc.

NE washington is a desolate place. terrible state. we are detached from the state in stevens county but we are reminded everyday where we live. rough year for blue tongue. i hunted mule deer so i didnt notice. i hear a lot of stories about dead deer in creek beds. the wolves knocked the moose out. in the past you would see 3-6 moose a day. now you might see a moose every other trip. elk are down low all year long next to ag. i would say every day in the woods you see sign of wolf somewhere. on top of that wdfw i heard decided to remove spring bear. i guess because we have to many bears! you read that right!