New from AZ

Welcome from a fellow Tucsonian.

I sometimes wonder how often I see folks in real life and have no clue who they are, but would know right away if I saw their forum handle. Lol

Welcome to LRH, and as @FEENIX mentioned also in Tucson.

If you go to the TRC in Three Points we've provably seen each other before.

Thanks! I'll be out for another javelina hunt in a little over a week. Unfortunately I'll be out of town to start the hunt, but at least I'll still get a little time out there.

Thanks for your service. I hope D-M stays active for a long time. It seems rumors and actual possibilities of it being closed come up every few years.

Yup, going after those Javi's next week. Wife and I will be headed to 36C on Saturday, hopefully will fill those tags. Good luck on your hunt.

I've never done that before, but would enjoy trying it at some point soon. I need a little more trigger time first and find a way to create more free time 😂

Thanks FX4, and guessing you're a fellow Ford guy based on your name, FX4.

Time, aahh, the one thing we don't have lol, and then sometimes its hard to align it with the dates the matches are.

I've haven't shot 1000 yds in a long long time, 700 yds is the furthest I've shot at recently. It's time to do it again though.

I'm guessing you are somewhere on the eastside. I'm northwest and it's a good drive there but I'm used to it now.

Recent Posts