new forum,,,woohoooo

Allen Vinyard

Thanks for the invite Len, glad to be here. I hope my 7.82 Warbird Ruger#1 will be finished this month and then maybe I'll be able to let ya'll know how it works out. My last email from Broad Creek Rifle Works said that it will be ready and shipped at the end of May. I know I've waited a long time for this thing but I bet it will be worth it. I am still a beginner in this game and I hope now that folks like me can get some good info from a forum such as this without having to listen to some guy tell you how it can't be done.
Thanks again,
Allen
smile.gif

Best wishes with your new site and forum, Len. I have picked up valuable information and contacts in the short time that the site has been up. Much appreciated. Hitting far off targets is what this is all about.

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home...

Here we are, home at last!

Thank you Len for setting this site up for all of us, can't tell you how nice it is to have a safe haven to discuss Long Range Hunting.

Let's get to posting.

just checking in to say I've kicked my boots off and have gotten comfy already. I'll throw some wood on the fire if someone will pass me a cold brew and we can start chatting.

My hats off to Len for this place. Someone who puts his money where his mouth is..... that carries weight in my book.

Steve

I finally made it over here. Looking forward to learning and trading stories.

Was getting ready to buy a new varmint rifle this month but got some bad news... The head gasket on my truck went out, gonna run me about $1,000 to get it taken care of, ****! Oh well there's always this fall.

Ca Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.