New format thoughts

As to paying members getting benefits.....Nothing in life is "free", one reason Arms-list and similar sites are overridden with ads. Most people like to make money on what they do.......For a "free" site, Len has kept this pretty clean I think!

You can see in the corner of the post the feedback the user has. I'm not too crazy about this, so I may look into modifying this more.

You can see in the corner of the post the feedback the user has. I'm not too crazy about this, so I may look into modifying this more.
I really don't mind if it stays there. As long as we can find it, is all that matters.
It's a nice feature, especially dealing in pricey items.
As much as I hate it times change.....hopfully it works out for the better? Timeltell
It will be fine. Everyone survived the few changes here before. It's like getting a new phone. You get all frustrated at first trying to navigate it, and a year from now we'll forget all about the change.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.