New format thoughts

I don't know Jim, but I clicked and said do it. It thanked me but I see nothing different so far. I'm sure all will be well in a week or two. :) I look at all this as a learning curve. More I use new site the more I like it actually.
I'm thinking push notifications are the little pictures that pop up at the top of you screen on your phone. So everytime somebody posts to a thread you're watching I would guess its gonna pop up a notification on your screen....I said no to that one, I got enough crap randomly appearing

so I came back today, and it still sucks
format:
1/3 of the right side of the screen is ADVERTISING, and not shooting biz advertising
1/6 of the left side of the screen is "format" wasted space.
its is amazing the other sites can even survive with out this new improved format. lol you guys got sold a bill of goods that does not support YOUR USERS.

so I came back today, and it still sucks
format:
1/3 of the right side of the screen is ADVERTISING, and not shooting biz advertising
1/6 of the left side of the screen is "format" wasted space.
its is amazing the other sites can even survive with out this new improved format. lol you guys got sold a bill of goods that does not support YOUR USERS.
You can always click on the change the width at the bottom of the page.

I'm thinking push notifications are the little pictures that pop up at the top of you screen on your phone. So everytime somebody posts to a thread you're watching I would guess its gonna pop up a notification on your screen....I said no to that one, I got enough crap randomly appearing
That's the deal, sorry I agreed to that, went in preferences and turned it back off, all in all I don't have any problems with the new site. Its got some good points and I'm already used to it now anyway.

Atta boy to Chris and team.......I used to be like some of the others and complain about changes, until my work moved me closer to being involved with mobile apps, systems management, and with those comes updates...... (Think mobile time cards and other technology advances in construction) Some of the comments here kinda remind me of the 60 year old construction work saying, "it won't work" before he has even tried it.....Change sucks, but it's pretty much mandatory this day and age! Overall I like the changes, it'll just take a bit to get used to it. And like I tell guys at work, comments like "It sucks", "It doesn't work", etc help no one.....give me specific problems like "when I do this, this happens......" then maybe we can fix the problem!
Push notifications is only another way to receive alerts directly to your device.....kinda like an email alert that goes directly to your phone or computer......kinda like (e) bay or other apps. As others have said, if you have ads, look into your own settings.....I'm not a paying member, and I don't feel like LRH is punishing me with ads because of it. It's pretty easy to find fault and place blame on others with things we don't understand! Myself included.......Ask questions, most people are willing to help!

Im mixed like the old size print have aging eyes.Im only on comp. not phone.Some ove the other seems nice.How do you not get ads,seems like I have more pop up type.Some cover if I want to look at alerts My trading gone too

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.