New format thoughts

After looking at the computer version vs mobile version, the computer version seems to have no adds, however the adds on the old version were firearm related, and I didn't mind them at all. On the new mobile version though....I have little adds at the bottom of my screen 100% unrelated, such as "Wyoming woman plays the slots, and look what happened!". Those are annoying.....but other than that, it's not too bad. Is there a way I can get it to advertise gun stuff on the mobile version instead? ha ha

Chris,

I look at the forum via new posts. Is there any way to put a new post tab here:

39F6A436-CF47-4B06-AA9F-A0B43C69C59A.jpeg

I agree with C.O. Shooter, I use the "new posts" tab to check this site and now it's not as easily available. Overall the new format is good, will just take some getting used to.

Trying to get used to the changes. The new view from my iPhone is REALLY throwing me off. Is anyone else missing their 'trader history' count? Mine is no longer there when I click on my Avatar?

The site was simple and easy to use, i thought I touched a button and had to reload several times.
It is way more difficult for me to use the sight now on my phone, as that's all the internet i have. I probably won't be using the site much longer, which is a pity, I just signed up last month and was really enjoying it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.