New format thoughts

New software to keep site secure & functional is understandable. And people not liking change is understandable, too. It seems enough like it was that I'm not bothered with the change. If people can now go back & edit titles of posts & delete classifieds (just what someone else said) that alone would be a "good thing". It has to be a challenge to keep site secure, profitable, and user friendly.

I like it! Much easier to see and navigate even on smartypants phones. I especially like the fact security was probably updated and can be updated with newer software. Folks need to understand sites like this need to evolve to PROTECT their users.

Excessive advertising? We have fewer ads now, than previous.
We are still working on the upgrade and tweaking.

If you'd prefer a fewer ads in general, we offer a supporting membership to continue to run the site.
Chris- I've been meaning to sign up as a LRH Team Member for a while, and this is just the kick in the pants reminder I needed to do it! However, when I try clicking the link to Join, I get a page not found error. I'm sure the kinks are still being worked, so I'll be patient, just letting you know in case you're running a checklist. ;)

they are still under forums. Click forums in the menu tab and scroll town past the first group. Classifieds are right there

I have tried. Not able to scroll past first group. Using a Samsung Galaxy S9 so im assuming this is going to be a common problem. Hopefully they can fix it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200124-071529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200124-071529_Chrome.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 87
I have tried. Not able to scroll past first group. Using a Samsung Galaxy S9 so im assuming this is going to be a common problem. Hopefully they can fix it.

when I click it, I don't click the drop box, I click the actual word "Forums" and it reloads a different page listing out all the different sub groups of threads. Not sure if this will resolve your issue but it works for me. ALTHOUGH! I am using an iPhone so the IOS system may be different, yours does look the same as mine though 🤷🏼‍♂️

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.