New format thoughts

codyadams

After looking at the computer version vs mobile version, the computer version seems to have no adds, however the adds on the old version were firearm related, and I didn't mind them at all. On the new mobile version though....I have little adds at the bottom of my screen 100% unrelated, such as "Wyoming woman plays the slots, and look what happened!". Those are annoying.....but other than that, it's not too bad. Is there a way I can get it to advertise gun stuff on the mobile version instead? ha ha

milo-2

I only ask for patience as we add navigation back in.
Not sure if it is permanent, but big THANKS for getting rid of the clickbait that was popping up at the bottom of the page!! I can navigate ads, but those are tough to take, lol

jpfrog

LRH Team Member
Hey, @Chris - also wanted to say well done on switching "Like" to a set of reactions... many times I've wanted to do more than like, and this new set of "Like", "Love", "Haha", "Sad", and "Angry" really makes the reaction experience better. Small thing, but better. Well done on this and other updates today!

adam32

I agree with C.O. Shooter, I use the "new posts" tab to check this site and now it's not as easily available. Overall the new format is good, will just take some getting used to.

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
Trying to get used to the changes. The new view from my iPhone is REALLY throwing me off. Is anyone else missing their ‘trader history’ count? Mine is no longer there when I click on my Avatar?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

sturner

LRH Team Member
My avatar looks stretched
Change it
It’s fixed now

Last edited:

Hawkeye Pierce

LRH Team Member
The site was simple and easy to use, i thought I touched a button and had to reload several times.
It is way more difficult for me to use the sight now on my phone, as that's all the internet i have. I probably won't be using the site much longer, which is a pity, I just signed up last month and was really enjoying it.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce