New format thoughts

fightthenoise

the site looks much improved on mobile. One of the best mobile layouts I’ve seen. Well done

Frog4aday

New software to keep site secure & functional is understandable. And people not liking change is understandable, too. It seems enough like it was that I'm not bothered with the change. If people can now go back & edit titles of posts & delete classifieds (just what someone else said) that alone would be a "good thing". It has to be a challenge to keep site secure, profitable, and user friendly.

Groot

I like it...I’m on a mobile device so maybe it’s different but I think it’s very handy so far..

Muddyboots

I like it! Much easier to see and navigate even on smartypants phones. I especially like the fact security was probably updated and can be updated with newer software. Folks need to understand sites like this need to evolve to PROTECT their users.

jpfrog

LRH Team Member
Excessive advertising? We have fewer ads now, than previous.
We are still working on the upgrade and tweaking.

If you'd prefer a fewer ads in general, we offer a supporting membership to continue to run the site.
Chris- I've been meaning to sign up as a LRH Team Member for a while, and this is just the kick in the pants reminder I needed to do it! However, when I try clicking the link to Join, I get a page not found error. I'm sure the kinks are still being worked, so I'll be patient, just letting you know in case you're running a checklist. ;)

Groot

I have tried. Not able to scroll past first group. Using a Samsung Galaxy S9 so im assuming this is going to be a common problem. Hopefully they can fix it.
when I click it, I don’t click the drop box, I click the actual word “Forums” and it reloads a different page listing out all the different sub groups of threads. Not sure if this will resolve your issue but it works for me. ALTHOUGH! I am using an iPhone so the IOS system may be different, yours does look the same as mine though 🤷🏼‍♂️

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce