New dude from Nebraska

Rhyno430

Well I've lurked here a bit, and read some articles. Joined awhile ago, but never really posted.

Were to begin, I am 22 and I just love firearms, love shooting, love hunting. I am new to anything really long, past mpbr that is. Just bought a Remington 700 sps varmint, in 308. It will be topped with a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 EBR scope, when the rings get here. Also have a Bell and Carlson M40 style stock for it.

I hunt deer, whitetail mostly though there are a few muley around. Our hunting starts the second weekend in November, and doest really end til January. We are blessed to know a few people with an abundance of whitetails and let us take as many does as we want. I am not a trophy hunter, though I always hope to see one.

I reload my own rifle cartridges, it is something my grandfather did and it always appealed to me, and I love it, except for brass prep, but overall it's a great hobby.

Let's see, I have other then my r700, a Remington 870, CVA Wolf, Springfield XDM 9mm, old Foremost shotgun, Ruger 10/22, Savage mkII, and a Dpms oracle.

I think that's about everything.

Joseph "Rhyno"

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.