NEW Dichroic reticles anybody?

Northkill

Hey fellas. What ya think of this? What's not clear to me is if there will be a exposed tactical turret system.

[I like it. No batteries is a big plus.]

That's what caught my attention. If the reticle system is reliable anyway. And if they offer it with an exposed and accurate turret system.

I could not find anything stating if there is a limited life like tritium sights. Since it doesn't say what the tech is behind it not sure of life. Did I miss where it said that stuff?

Would also love to hear from someone who has evaluated in low light like hunting situations. If it works like it reads could be a big help.

JB

I could not find anything stating if there is a limited life like tritium sights. Since it doesn't say what the tech is behind it not sure of life. Did I miss where it said that stuff?

Would also love to hear from someone who has evaluated in low light like hunting situations. If it works like it reads could be a big help.

JB
I think it uses the ambient light to pass through the reticle or something, should have unlimited life

But if it uses ambient light will it illuminate on low light when you need it most?
From what I remember reading about it, it will. Similar to a trijicon in the sense that it will be dimly illuminated in the dark, and brightly illuminated in the daylight. But its been a while since I was on their site and read about it and watched their videos.

But I thought with Trijicon as in ACOG the low light illum was from tritium and the light pipe was for bright light?
Right, trijicon uses tritium to light up the fiber optic, which is totally different than how the meopta works, I was just using it as an example of the reticle being dimly lit in low light and brighter in bright light. I dont know how the meopta works exactly, but I think the reticle is made differently than usual, so that ambient light reflects off of it or shines through it or something like that over my head. But I'd like to learn more about it if somebody knows.

Last edited: