New Defensive Edge ACD / ACI mount for Nightforce rings

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
OK gang, here is our newest product, after using all of the scope tube to mount the ACI and ACD on we got tired of limiting the mounting area of the scope. I developed this mount that replaces the top ring cap on any Nightforce mount, Direct mount, Uni mount, LW rings or standard. If it says Nightforce it will fit. The tools are all in the same location they are just now stacked up to save space. In addition it looks as if you intended to have it there to begin with instead of making it an after thought. The finished run is hard anodized matte black and can be had with or without the ACI. Complete with ACI is $195.00 and $100.00 without. I will be able to ship them as soon as friday. As always I wanted to give the site guys first crack at getting them.

ACI-ACD1.0.JPG

ACI-ACD1.1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
shawn can we start ordering because i want one right away befor they sell out....do you have rings to sell also?

Last edited:
Cheers for that, I see mine was threaded but never came with the screw. I am getting Nightforce Titanium rings so might just have to look at getting one of these.

So you rely on the bases and rings being true or is there some adjustment using the ring screws?

shawn i want one and i also need a set of low nf rings. can i buy a 5.5x22x50 npr1 throught you as well ordering one of those also. i will call you tommarro to make order

There is a small amount of adjustment in the ring screws. If the receiver is way off it will have to be fixed. I have only seen a few that bad though.

tjonh

I will be ... uh.. working tommorrow out of the shop filming (hopefully). I can get or have in stock most of the stuff you need. Drop me a phone # on my shop phone and I'll get to you when I get back in.

Shawn -

Kudos on the product -- seems so common sense that it makes you think 'why hasn't somebody else done this already' -- sure fire sign that you're onto something good :) I'm sure the execution of the product is every bit as good as the idea, which means you got yourself a winner!

Now that I'm done sucking up... make a version for Seekins rings :)

Amazing!!!

A very simple idea... + A little more complicated ingenuous process = Great Product. Even Nighforce should be envious... ge(

What else can be said? Congratulations! That's an A+.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.