• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New CVA Apex CR4010S 50 Cal., 209 ignition, 27" SS Bergara Barrel, Synthetic stock + extra

Snake Bite

I have a BRAND NEW, CVA Apex, CR4010S, 50 cal., S/S, synthetic black stock in the box. Never Fired. I bought this thinking I could use it here in Idaho but I later found out it was an iron sight and #11 musket cap state so this won't work here. I put on a Fiber Optic sights but it is still a 209 primer which won't be legal, so up for sale it goes. It has never left the house.....ever. Mint, NEW + fiber optic sights. I wish I could use it, I know it is a well balance gun and the reviews can't say enough about the Bergara Barrels which are interchangeable for other caliber barrels. Has the strap, and everything....because it is new. If your looking at CVA Apex, you know they are a quality firearm that is built to last and perform perfectly. Plus the ability to switch out barrels. Can't go wrong with the Apex. 27" barrel, 209 primer, claw sling strap, fiber optic sights, rail mount & SS barrel, black synthetic stock
New ones sell for $500-$545
Selling this New CVA Apex for $489 + $25 for shipping to an FFL dealer or someone with a concealed carry permit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 10
Price lowered to $479.......this is the lowest priced CVA out there. If it doesn't sell, back in the safe it goes