New custom, NO brass to be had!

@lejuch if you haven't already done it... Call Peterson and speak to Ben Preston the retail manager. They may have a few boxes in house even if they don't have enough to fill an order for a distributor.
Regards
Ross

Had a 280AI built by Southern Precision..... Defiance, Bartlein, XLR Chassis, Triggertech, Theta. I have been unable to find any Peterson brass to purchase for over 6 months. In fact, I've been unable to find ANY quality 280AI brass. Anyone out there willing to sell some or perhaps trade some for primers or Lapua brass(6.5 CM or 338 Lapua). FTF obviously if primers, I'm in N TX. Any help is greatly appreciated

Trades work as well, I just traded a 56 Chevy post car for 10k Federal 210 primers and 16lbs of pistol powder and 25 Lbs of various other powders. I know it sounds crazy but in crazy times....people get crazy. I'm done!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.