New custom 6.5 creedmoor

I have Caldwell's, Honestly they are fine. I wouldn't waste an extra $200?? on a bipod. I use Caldwell, Harris, and blackhawks. All are fine. That's my 2 cents.
This Caldwell has actually impressed me so far. For only $35 it's way nicer than a Harris I had. Granted the Harris was an older model without the notched legs. But it still has a lot of features for the money. And yeah, I plan on taking it out this weekend to run a bow or two through it

Great looking rifle. I hope you hunt with it more than shoot steel! If so do yourself and the rifle a favor and get a Swaro X5 in 3.5x18x50 as soon as you can. 20 to 2000 yds all around hunting scope. SFP so you shoot small stuff at distance and not cover your target. 116 moa of dialing. Perfect for the 6.5cm which is my go to round for hunting long distance. I have a h-s precision. btw you dont need more than 18x and I shoot at that so have best of both worlds, the reticle is dialed in at that magnification but its thin. There is a house across the valley from me with a drift boat on trailer under the tree. The boat is 2400 yds away and I can place my x hairs on the center of the rim in the middle of its 14in tire! thats swaro glass for you! I have the (i) illuminated but if did it again would consider the non illuminated and save some bucks and bulk.

And it's a hammer. 5 shot group at 100 yards off a bipod. That was shots 6-10 with Hornady Precision 143 gr eldx.

Attachments

• IMG_20171205_121617565_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171205_121617565_HDR.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 182
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts