New Cooper build, which rings?

Bowhunter32

I have a new Cooper Timberline in 28 nosler on the way. It comes with maxima bases already installed ( I will bed them if I use them). I'm assuming I won't need moa bases/rail to reach 1000 yards on this gun. That being said if I want to utilize the bases that come on the rifle what is my best ring option? Will seekins rings fit the bases that come on it? Or vortex precision matched rings? (These are what I have laying around) I have a vx5 3-15x44 for it. Thanks!

Option 2 is going with a Ken Farrell rail and rings though idk if I'm gaining enough by doing so.

This is going to be my primary rifle for deer to elk. I have enough lightweight gear I can handle some heavier (and more costly) optics components IF it comes with a performance increase. Am I gaining anything by going rial and rings versus the bases that come with it and rings? Do only certain rings fit the warner bases? And if so, which would you recommend?

Thank you

You'll get better advice from others than mine here, but anyway. The thing I believe the rail and heavyweight rings will give you is a sturdier platform, less prone to being moved vs. the Warne base/rings. As for needing a 20 MOA rail to get to 1000yds. with a 28 Nosler - no, it is not a must provided the scope you choose has enough adjustment. You do not want to be on the edge of having enough adjustment. The 20 MOA would keep any scope closer to center of adjustment which is good.
As for the Warne base/bases - there probably are other rings that would work, but I would prefer to keep like-branded components myself. Overall though, I would go rail+rings in order to more leeway in mounting position among other things - as long as you do not mind the weight. Good luck in finding a perfect combination for your rifle.