• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NEW COLT SERIES 70, GOLD CUP NATIONAL MATCH, 1911, 45CAL BLUE

Selling my new in box, never fired, Colt, 1911, SERIES 70, GOLD CUP, National Match, blue steel, full size, 45 cal. Has never had a round put in chamber other than factory test. Comes with blue Colt hard CASE, 2 CLIPS WITH COLT LOGO ON BOTTOM, ALL FACTORY documents and gun lock. Adjustable rear sight, beautiful colt grips. NATIONAL MATCH 45 CAL BARREL and adjustable trigger. Will ship to ffl and will split cost of shipping. WILL SELL FOR $1800.

SEND ANY QUESTIONS TO: [email protected] or phone 910-799-3713, located in Wilmington, NC
AWESOME I am a big 1911 fan and have several and built several. THESE COLTS ARE EXTREMLY NICE!! Really nice especially since it is NIB. You should hold on to it if you can-will only go up in value and every now and then you can fondle it! Would love to put it in my safe, but as you I have medical problems as well and renovating my business. I may need to part with several of my 1911s. I have my father's Remington Rand from WWII with hand carved Ivory grips plus the original grips and web belt, leather holster and leather mag holders. Was valued at $4,000+ ten years ago. I don't know when I will release it, but will have to go some time.
Thanks for posting your 1911!!!

lolol been there done that. Gave my Remington 700CDL, stainless fluted, 7MM with Leupold stainless 50 scope to grandson, now he is going into Marine Corps next month. Hate to see him go.
Me too. Especially right now. I'm not gonna turn this into a political thread but if you served and we're in LE, you know how bad our leadership is. It's no time to serve under it right now. I did 35 years in LE myself and never saw it so bad as the last several months. Good luck to him and you during his tour.

I gave away several guns to my kids nephews also. Did it a little later in their lives but early enough where they could use them while still healthy and not after I die when they have less life left. Now they can use them for many years and have lots of memories using them. Never understood waiting till someone's dies to pass them on. Hell, I doubt I'd use the the last 10 years of my life anyway. Only a few I use now for hunting. By then, maybe only 1-2.

THIS BEAUTIFUL COLT POSSIBLY SOLT TO FARMERED,PENDING COMPLETION OF SALE.

AWESOME I am a big 1911 fan and have several and built several. THESE COLTS ARE EXTREMLY NICE!! Really nice especially since it is NIB. You should hold on to it if you can-will only go up in value and every now and then you can fondle it! Would love to put it in my safe, but as you I have medical problems as well and renovating my business. I may need to part with several of my 1911s. I have my father's Remington Rand from WWII with hand carved Ivory grips plus the original grips and web belt, leather holster and leather mag holders. Was valued at $4,000+ ten years ago. I don't know when I will release it, but will have to go some time.
Thanks for posting your 1911!!!
good luck to you, stay safe.

About a week ago I sold my 1974 NICKEL COLT 4" PYTHON< never fired with original box, for $3000

I have a wood looking (cardboard) colt box and 2 blue colt hard boxes if you or anyone else needs one.

Like this? Do you have one to fit a 6" Trooper or Python? 33ED9AAF-2AC3-4A8A-9F35-43F2FEA02CDB.jpeg

Recent Posts