New Bushnell Elite 1500 range finder

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Shoot'n Hogs, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Shoot'n Hogs

Shoot'n Hogs Member

Has anyone bought one of these yet? How does it compare to the Leica 1200?
    cabelas

2. Preda8or

Preda8or Well-Known Member

I was looking at this new model also looks interesting

3. 3sixbits

3sixbits Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link. I think I'll buy the Leica 1200. Found it on the net for 530.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

Just saw that new laser at the SHOT show and was impressed. Very nice, also saw a dandy new 1200 from NIKON that will be interesting. Hope to have them both relatively soon so will keep you guys updated. Optics in the new Bushnell beat the heck out of their old 1000 model, bigger eyepieces and nice picture. Same with Nikon. How will they compare with the Leica and Swarovski, hope to find out soon.

5. 3sixbits

3sixbits Well-Known Member

I await that post with intrest. I've read the reviews on another web site on each of the older models on a web site that sells nothing. Thats why I look forward to your review Ian M!

6. Power

Power Member

Hey Shoot'n Hogs, see you're a member here too!

I too am very interested in this model and how it compares to the Leica RF 900 model. I looked through the Leica and it's the nicest one I've tried yet. I also looked through their new Televid (Bino and laser in one) and the binos are good but the display of the rangefinder was very dim comparred to the RF unit I tried at the same time. Salesman said that both the units he had did that so it sounds like they might have some bugs to work out with that model.

Anyway, if anyone hase more specs or pictures of the view and function of the Elite 1500 please post. Thanks!

7. Power

Power Member

8. jb1000br

jb1000br Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the link. I think I'll buy the Leica 1200. Found it on the net for 530.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DUUUUUDDDDEEE!! Dont you dare pay full retail--check with Alex at www.eurooptic.com !!

JB

9. Preda8or

Preda8or Well-Known Member