New build in the works

Here are a couple SPs I just got done working on. I made the stocks and bedding and chambered 3 of them.
P1000890.jpg

In the back row 3" leopard stock 4" walnut stock front row 6" glass stock, 6" walnut offset, 6" leopard offset, 6" offset and a standard rear grip hunting stock.

Wow them are some wild looking rigs, what's the purpose for the offset stock that looks crazy.

Good pics man,

-Nathan

Good job Eric
I just finished installing a target at 1460 yards for practice before hunting season. I may need to come up with a stock like yours for the Edge. I think you have a great design for long range and benchrest. Shootem up. Ross

Good job Eric
I just finished installing a target at 1460 yards for practice before hunting season. I may need to come up with a stock like yours for the Edge. I think you have a great design for long range and benchrest. Shootem up. Ross
Ha Ross that sounds like fun Ray and I are planing on shooting in Iowa at the IBS 1000 yard BR match next month hope the weather is good they have a 17" gong at 1 mile 1760 yards that is fun to shoot

Alright John don't leave me hanging man give me some specs on that awesome looking rig. I'm just setting here salavating wishing I had one of my own. Maybe by middle of may or so I'll have all my parts.

Keep em coming,

-Nathan

That was kind of cruel wasn't it? Ok, I'll give you a bit more.

Savage Dual Port
Neal Cooper Stock (with the brand new grip design) and let me tell you, it really does fit my hand like it was custom made just for me.
19" Benchmark 3 groove 10 twist in .338 Edge
Muscle Brake

I can't wait to start load development.
John

That was kind of cruel wasn't it? Ok, I'll give you a bit more.

Savage Dual Port
Neal Cooper Stock (with the brand new grip design) and let me tell you, it really does fit my hand like it was custom made just for me.
19" Benchmark 3 groove 10 twist in .338 Edge
Muscle Brake

I can't wait to start load development.
John

Aaawwweeeesssooommee as the drool flows from the sides of my mouth. That sounds wicked, thanks for the info man. Please keep us all posted on that bad boy.

-Nathan

Ha Ross that sounds like fun Ray and I are planing on shooting in Iowa at the IBS 1000 yard BR match next month hope the weather is good they have a 17" gong at 1 mile 1760 yards that is fun to shoot

Not only do I envy you guys with all your sweet rigs now I envy you fir your awesome places to shoot I'd give my left you know what to have somewhere I could shoot like that.

Since no one is excepting left testicals on trade for awesome shooting ranges I guess I'll stick with my 300 yarder.....lol

-Nathan

Sure be neat to get Eric, Ernie, Ray and Ross together for a 1 mile prairie dog. I'd spot for u guys with my Highlanders. Heck i might even break down and buy a 50x ocular for that shoot--yessiree!

Here's my latest prairie dog rig--Neallum-stocked 225 Win. 8 twist McGowen on the Svg. Tgt. Action/Unertl BV-20 with TK Lee 3 MOA 0.125"dots reticle--

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.