New budget build

gohring3006

B217CDBC-0FF6-4465-909D-F9B3F20B9AE9.jpeg
I was able to put this rifle together from parts from some very good guys on this forum.
I had the donor 700 ADL rifle.

Junkyard220 had the Mcree precision 6.5 creed remage barrel and Timney two stage trigger.

VAmike had the bushy DMR2

Remmy 700 had the Orias chassis

Kelly1278 had the fat bastard brake.

All of these guys are great to deal with. I would, and will do business with them again.
Made some good friends in this process.

Last edited:
I'm going to try some Lehigh defense 121 bullets first and see if I can get the speed I need to justify running them. And of course my default loads, 130 hybrids and 140 RDFs and might try some 147s with H4831.

Awesome build. I went in a very similar direction on a DIY Savage last year. Man I admire folks that do those kind of builds. I also have great respect for the custom smiths out there building awesome rifles. I have a great one out in Washington. A great experience that I will never forget and makes me want to start another one right now. Again super job. You should be very proud. What a piece of eye candy.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts