New Brittany Pup

Ricky C

Hey,
Just got back from a trip down to Georgia where I picked up my latest Brittany pup. She doesn't seem to be a fan of our current weather. We still have a bunch of snow and it's still pretty chilly. But she's getting used to it. It's been 3 years since the last puppy, you really do forget what a terror they are. I think she's bitten everything in the house at least once. Somethings, like one of the plants she tries for every time she goes by it. She's 10 weeks old and very bold. She's wearing the 3 other dogs and me out! She looks so sweat when she's tired. E071E676-B11D-4AAA-B355-03526D4B95E2.jpeg
Take Care

I love a Brittany! Best dogs I have ever trained or owned were Brits. Been thinking about getting a new dog. I was leaning toward another short haired or wire haired but a Brittany maybe just what the doctor ordered. Good looking pup!

Hey DMack, nice picture and good looking dog. I was too slow the other day with my phone, my pup was pointing a robin. Her leg was up and her tail was almost straight up, she's a pretty little girl.
Take Care