New Book: Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting

BryanLitz

<b>Official LRH Sponsor</b>
Announcing:

Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting
By: Bryan Litz​

A&Pfront.png

In a nutshell; this book focuses on the uncertainties of practical shooting which affect hit percentage on various size targets. In other words, classic ballistics teaches you how to calculate windage and elevation corrections. This book will help you understand what your chances are of hitting a target under certain conditions, and how to improve those chances through training and design.

Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting is a 6"x9" hardcover book with 300 pages, and retails for $34.95.

$5 discount for pre-orders!
The book is currently at the printers, and should begin shipping by October 15th. In the mean time, you can pre-order and save $5 off the retail price $34.95.

Click here to learn more about this new book and to place your order.

Enjoy!
-Bryan

Is it possible to order the book from europe paying less than 33 $ for shipment?
I'm fine with waiting longer.

If not, will any european bookstore have them in stock anytime soon?

Thanks in advance
Beng

T-shirt give-away!

To promote the release of our new book: Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting, every 20th pre-order will recieve a free Applied Ballistics T-shirt. Winners will be contacted by email to get size and color preferences.

In addition to the free T-shirts, pre-order's also recieve a $5 discount thru October 15th.

Untitled.jpg

Congratulations to the following winners so far:
Erik H. of San Leandro CA
Philip B. of Birmingham, West Midlands UK
Kendall C. of Scott LA
Colin B. of Island Bay, Wellington New Zealand
Perry N. of Paragould AR
Steven K. of Saint Louis, MO
Steve W. of Marietta, GA
Nancy B. of Alamosa,CO
Bill F. of Chilliwack, British Columbia
John K. of Northglenn, CO
Charles R. of Camarillo, CA
Angel M. C. Gundin of Spain

Future winners will be announced here as well.

-Bryan

The latest T-shirt winners from the pre-order campaign are:

Donald A. of McAllen, TX
William N. of Albert Canada
Chris P. Of Stafford VA
Richard S. of Queensland Australia
Bryan G. of Camas WA
John P. Jr of Uniondale IN
Terence G. of silver Spring MD

Congratulations!

Howdy Bryan,

Nice shirts, but the real question is; when do we expect the book on our doorsteps?

I haven't received a tracking number or order confirmation of any sorts yet.??

Thank you Sir,

Howdy Bryan,

Nice shirts, but the real question is; when do we expect the book on our doorsteps?

I haven't received a tracking number or order confirmation of any sorts yet.??

Thank you Sir,

Please send an email to: [email protected]
She's my sister, who works the website, pre-orders, etc. Let her know your name, date you ordered, and she'll confirm that we got your order.

Thank you everyone who's ordered the book! I'm sure you're going to like this one; lot's of practical material to improve your hit percentage.

Take care,
-Bryan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.