• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW! Bobby Hart Long Range Target (LRT) Remington 700 Laminated Riflestocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocky

<strong>SPONSOR</STRONG>
Finally - a non-thumbhole bull barrel laminate!

*NEW!* Bobby Hart Long Range Target (LRT) Remington 700 BDL Laminated Heavy Barrel Riflestocks - In stock in all 14 colors - Gloss and Satin Finishes

After nearly one solid year of revisioning, prototyping and testing, Bobby Hart has been working with Stocky to perfect the ideal combination of bench and field-use features for your varmint-to-bull non-thumbhole rifle builds.

Produced exclusively for us by Remington's new gunstock division (formerly S&K Gunstocks) we think you'll agree this is the single most important development in a production heavy barrel stock since laminates first came to town.

LRT_DESC.jpg

I think you'll like this one ... check it out!​

Thanks, Don​

WOW! In OUR world of mostly synthetic stocks, it kindabrings you back to your roots. Those stocks are absolutley beautiful. Gotta love a good peice of wood !

I put a promo code up for $50 off for our email subscribers - you can use it too if you promise to register!

Promo Code: HartLRT

Stocky,
Very nice lookin stock indeed. It almost kinda looks like a laminate B&C Medalist by the shape of it. I'm sure it is gonna be a hit, and cant wait to see them for the Savages.
Might wanna post this up on Savageshooters to see what kind of response you get. Sure it will be positive.

Do they come pillar bedded,or will you atleast be offering that as an option?

Stocky,
Very nice lookin stock indeed. It almost kinda looks like a laminate B&C Medalist by the shape of it. I'm sure it is gonna be a hit, and cant wait to see them for the Savages.
Might wanna post this up on Savageshooters to see what kind of response you get. Sure it will be positive.

Do they come pillar bedded,or will you atleast be offering that as an option?

We do the 9/16" ribbed pillars, it's on the page as an option. You can of course get the pillars and do it yourself. We're getting our own pillars turned now FYI, better price and they are cut more precisely than the Brownell's.

I'm a sponsor at SavageShooters, but I didn't want to get everyone going on them until I had a Savage version to deliver.

We do the 9/16" ribbed pillars, it's on the page as an option. You can of course get the pillars and do it yourself. We're getting our own pillars turned now FYI, better price and they are cut more precisely than the Brownell's.

I'm a sponsor at SavageShooters, but I didn't want to get everyone going on them until I had a Savage version to deliver.

Thanks for the response. Good to know about the pillars.

I knew you were a sponsor on Savageshooters, just didnt know how soon the Savage stocks would be ready. I have one I want to replace the stock on pretty soon. I already have 2 Medalists, a couple Stockades, a couple Boyds thumbholes, and a SSS stock, and wouldnt mind using one of these for the next one cause I like the style. Guess I'll just keep an eye out for your announcement.

thanks,
mike

Thanks for the response. Good to know about the pillars.

I knew you were a sponsor on Savageshooters, just didnt know how soon the Savage stocks would be ready. I have one I want to replace the stock on pretty soon. I already have 2 Medalists, a couple Stockades, a couple Boyds thumbholes, and a SSS stock, and wouldnt mind using one of these for the next one cause I like the style. Guess I'll just keep an eye out for your announcement.

thanks,
mike

They told me 6 weeks so I'd estimate 12 LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.