New Board

G

Len--
If this is improper internet etiquitte, please feel free to remove the post....

I have been asked to Moderate on a new board. It is generally concerned with hunting issues, custom rifles, LR shooting, etc. If interested, come on over and register, we only have a few members now, and I'd like to see the site grow, as the administrator is a nice guy...He is a member here and shoots with all the guys at Williamsport.
The rules are simple...
No profanity
Take useless arguments to email
Have fun!
Like here, censorship and banning will only be used as a last resort AFTER proper warnings...
The site has only been up for about a month...Here's the link...
Wildcat Shooting

Chris

Looks like the new site--Wildcatshooting.com will be as successful as this one (LRHunting) is.

Looks like Grizz (site owner) is getting all his ducks in a row and I wish him luck.

He has experiance in the 1000 yard competitions at Williamsport and that will surely be a plus on his new site.

Good Luck
Darryl Cassel
smile.gif

Chris,

Many thanks for all the work you have done.. In case you guys are wondering I am grizz.. Like stated over on my forum only shot at williamsport 2-3 times last year for the first time.. But only because my gun wasnt up to par.. But have no fear as long as things go as planned I should be there for every heavy gun shoot this year
grin.gif
. To those that joined the site thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!!!

6.5 Bandit

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.